Henry Nicholas are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Contract Tableau developer who would like to apply their skills within a growing, successful, world known engineering company.
As the team’s Tableau developer, you will be responsible for the development, testing, and deployment of Tableau reporting solutions that satisfy the requirements of the programme of work.
- Develop outstanding analytical tools that allow the team to see and understand their data easily.
- Act as the single point of contact for all Tableau-related reporting.
- Supporting the existing suite of reporting, making changes where required.
- Perform Ad-hoc analysis and demonstration as required.
This is what we need you to have
- 4+ years’ experience as a Tableau developer.
- Experience using SQL, T-SQL preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own workload effectively
- Practical experience working with Data Warehouses.
- Strong analytical skills, particularly when it comes to interpreting customer business needs and translating them into efficient reporting outputs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Degree-level education in computing, mathematics or engineering/sciences.
- Experience working in engineering.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, and results-driven.
- Team player, comfortable dealing with all business levels and external suppliers.
- Willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on.
- Thrives on change.