Henry Nicholas have an exciting opportunity for a mid/senior level Security Analyst to join one of Britain’s best known insurance brands. You will be joining an ambitious and dynamic Information Security team that is at the forefront of the business’s cyber security endeavours.
The experience we are looking for.
The successful candidate will likely have 5+ years of experience within a Cyber Security/Information Security role and a good understanding of IT security best practice and policy.
Prior experience within the financial services/insurance industry would be advantageous but a not a necessity.
Prior experience in the following will be highly desired:
- Maintaining information security tooling and processes
- Monitoring and reporting on security risks and performance
- Supporting security specialists and managers with the design and evolution of information security
- Strong experience with vulnerability management.
- Experience triaging vulnerability scans and recomending appropriate action/ticketing for solutions.
- Experience working at enterprise level business.
Working as part of a team, the candidate will be:
- Designing and recording all activities and input to relevant tracking mechanisms
- Resolving issues and queries, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Continuously looking for improvements in both tooling and processes to ensure services operated are market leading.
- Identifying, testing and implementing process and tooling improvements
- Developing and leading assurance activities across an agreed range of technologies/controls.
- Supporting the Security Specialist/Security Manager/Functional Lead in the identification and ongoing monitoring of specific security risks and KPIs
- Producing management information to ensure Aviva receives value from key security investments/services.
- Supporting annual external audits as required
- Identify, own and manage the specific key risks and/or IT controls and BP standards that you are identified as the owner and/or nominee for on iCARE or Archer
- Ensure that issues and actions associated to controls / risks are remediated in a timely manner
- Maintain appropriate records on iCARE or Archer
- Report and escalate the status of the relevant risks, controls and standards as appropriate
This British multinational insurance company has multiple office locations all over the UK, Europe, Asia and North America. It has about 33 million customers across 16 countries.
Here in the UK, they can boast at being the largest general insurer and a leading life and pensions provider.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Initial holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some business products through plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
For a more detailed chat, or to apply for this position hit apply.