The experience we need:
- Over a year's experience in social media/advocacy/influencer marketing
- Related degree in social media /PR/marketing
- Able to work on multiple projects and be highly organised
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Experience across all the major social media networks - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Snapchat), as well as blog writing
- Background in community management and knowledge of changing social media landscape and trends
- Assist Social Media team on activation and advocate/influencer activity
- Manage member ambassadors on a day to day basis, as well as identify new ambassadors
- Support social media campaigns and implement activations
- Manage the blog development and content, writing the social media post copy
- Bried content themes into advocates, ensuring advocate activity aligns to content themes
- Champion member success stories across social channels
Our client is a global leader in their field and a household name in the health sector. Their success is built on their reputation in their field and a loyal following across their subscription and online presence.
What you’ll get in return:
A company built on true values and behaviours that ensures, no two days are the same! They also offer a competitive benefits package and salary.
How to apply:
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Poonam a call.