We're looking for a Digital Marketing Campaign Manager, or Executive, to join an award-winning marketing agency in central Bristol. The location is easily walk-able from Temple Meads station and it's a brilliant time to join the company. The successful Digital Campaign Manager will need to have experience setting up and executing campaigns using a recognised campaign tool such as Adobe Campaign, Alterian, ExactTarget or similar. Bonus points for experience in more than one tool! You'll have the opportunity to gain accreditation in some of these tools, in particular Adobe Campaign, and there will be lots of opportunity to climb the career ladder.
The experience we need.
- Previous experience in digital marketing or CRM campaign management role.
- You must have experience with tools such as Adobe Campaign, Alterian, ExactTarget or similar.
- Some good direct marketing and email campaign experience, ideally with some broader digital knowledge such as display and social campaigns.
- A desire to adapt and use a multitude of campaigns tools (you'll use Adobe Campaign in this role but also others).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to progress your career with a specialist marketing agency.
A varied and exciting Campaign Manager role using Adobe Campaign, ExactTarget, Alterian and more (they're pretty "tools agnostic" here but Adobe Campaign is a definite). 75% of your role will be to work wit a portfolio of clients, to set up and deliver campaigns, with some ad hoc technical support to one of the client's marketing team around Adobe Campaign. 25% of your role will be based around special projects, to keep things exciting! This will include data investigation work and technical solution implementations. You'll get additional training in a number of campaign tools where required, and will soon become a subject matter expert (if you're not one already).
A highly respected digital marketing / CRM agency with a growing team, a great working environment, and good career progression. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to stay ahead of the curve and do some really great work.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary and good benefits
- On the job training and the chance to gain accreditation with industry recognised campaign tools
- Plenty of room for quick progression if you're keen to develop your career
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.