Henry Nicholas has a unique opportunity for an experienced, high calibre Project Manager within the commercial stream of major UK Brand, helping to lead and shape the development of a new Product Area’s route to market.
What we are looking for
• Experience of commercial project management, ideally gained in consultancy or client side in large and complex organisations.
• A proven record in delivering cross-functional projects across multiple markets.
• Good knowledge and experience of all stages of the project and programme lifecycle.
• Knowledge of multiple project management methodologies.
• Experience of delivering medium sized projects with budgets in excess of £1m.
• Experience working with 3rd parties.
• Experience in complex system coordination / management.
• Holds formal project management qualifications (APMP / PRINCE2 / AGILE)
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Project
• Outstanding project management capabilities (i.e. estimating and planning, risk management, status reporting, budget tracking, benefits analysis, stakeholder management and communication, resource management)
• Strong communicator; ability to convey complex issues concisely and accurately.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build productive working relationships and influence.
The role will require a broad skillset including fundamental project management and delivery as well as process and tool development and implementation.
• Cross-functional project management and delivery, ensuring projects are structured, well planned and delivered on time, within scope and on budget.
• Exceptional quality project documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks and governance structure.
• Coordinate and communicate project status between teams within the organisation to ensure effective and timely input; resolve conflicts and lead resolution.
• Uphold the commercial project management methodology, look for improvements, and adapting were required to the automotive programme.
• Diligently manage and escalate risks and issues through the commercial programme and wider business governance structure.
• Manage resource allocation and budget against current time plans.
• Define and deliver projects to meet KPIs.
• Support the development and implementation of process improvements methodologies and tool.
This is a day rate contract engagement scheduled for an initial 12 months.
If this opportunity is of interest. Hit apply