The experience we need.
- Strong demonstrated experience in an acquisition-based Head of Marketing position, with technical expertise in both SEO and PPC
- You’ll have experience working for global, consumer facing brands with a distinctive digital identity
- You will be heavily data-driven in your approach and have the analytical skills to ensure you understand and best utilise the performance data available to you, allocating budgets accordingly
- A hands-on background managing and implementing very big budget SEO and Paid Media campaigns, with experience of developing strategic SEO proposals, delivering technical SEO audits, and resolving issues
- Familiarity with web analytics, tracking and performance reporting
- Experience at a strategic level; building consumer facing marketing plans and coordinating with internal teams to best align these to business objectives
- You’ll thrive when working in a fast-paced, reactive environment, and you’ll have the gravitas, strong leadership skills and great ambition to help grow the business!
As Marketing Lead you will head up and inspire performance marketing teams whilst working closely with PR, CRM and Brand departments to deliver on overall marketing strategy. This is a high-profile, digitally focussed role and we’re looking for someone who has a passion for high growth businesses, can apply their experience to help launch new paid channel strategies, and has a consumer-centric mindset. There is an excellent opportunity here to be part of an exciting, growing business.
A leading group of aggregator brands with big ideas, this business has an excellent reputation, an inspiring leadership team and work environment and fantastic development opportunities. This Marketing Lead role is a great position for someone with digital marketing expertise and who is pro-active, driven and adaptable, who can take the lead on strategic vision and work well as part of a growing team.
What you’ll get in return.
- Excellent career progression, we're talking a real long-term opportunity to grow an already successful organisation
- Competitive salary of up to £85k
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), your birthday off and a Christmas shutdown period
- Long-term profit-share opportunities
- 7% Pension Scheme
- 10% Bonus
- On-site gym
- Private Health and Dental
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.