£35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits + up to 14% pension
12 months ago
Henry Nicholas are looking for an exceptional frontend web developer to join our client’s outstanding UI team. UI Team members are both passionate and skilled. They design, develop and maintain websites and user interfaces while taking pride in their work and making a real impact to the company.
The experience we need:
• HTML 5
• Basic SEO
• Responsive design and build
Advantageous skills and experience
• Experience with Vue, React or Angular
• Adobe software suite
• UI and UX design
• Modern source control
My client, a market leading ISP and hosted services provider, are currently going through a large scale growth and transformation phase. As such, they are looking to up scale their interior teams to support the growth plans.
The client are huge advocates of bringing in ambitious individuals that have plenty of technical knowledge to share but are also open to learning new technologies and methods within their field. The client design and build their own bespoke hosted service solutions, so has a very open stance to knowledge sharing in order to improve the overall team.
This role is to build the user interfaces of the business’s Customer Control Panel and Sales Website, working closely with the development and marketing teams as well as project managers and product owners throughout the business. It’s a friendly and focused working environment where every individual’s contribution genuinely matters.
• Working alongside the UI and Development Teams to build new interfaces into our Customer Control Panel and Sales Website
• Taking user interface designs and converting them in to functional working builds
• Ensuring UIs are built to the relevant modern standards
• Conducting your own developer testing of builds to make sure they look and behave as designed
• Building responsive emails
• Keeping up to date with current and new technologies
You will have:
• An excellent aesthetic and user-focused mindset with an eye for detail
• A passion for front-end development with a focus on performance and standards
• Your own opinions and ideas about front-end development and will share those ideas with your peers
• A good awareness of industry trends that will help the team continually improve
• A good understanding of usability and UX principles
If this role appeal to you then hit apply!