£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits
6 days ago
We are looking for an exceptional software developer to join a team producing cutting-edge software for a global market. This is an exciting opportunity to build state-of-the-art products based upon the latest technologies which represent the pinnacle of webhosting and delivered to end-customers via a global brand.
The experience we need
• Core PHP 7 knowledge - ideally with Laravel
• Generic coding skills (OO design, Design Patterns, Clean Coding, Testing Techniques)
• Passion for problem-solving, readiness to take ownership and drive solutions to problems
• Keen interest in emerging technologies, learning new languages and skills
You will work alongside the Development Lead and Team Architect as part of the small and skilled team designing and implementing services to control provisioning systems for our products. We develop full-stack Business Systems, Management Tooling, Lifecycle Management and end-product development with low-level service design. As such, there are many opportunities to become involved in the product stack at all levels.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate strong architecture and development skills and a readiness to take ownership of delivering end-to-end.
• Assist the team building latest generation hosted products
• Build rock-solid scalable solutions across wide technologies
• Design with consideration to wider system architecture
• Implement processes and non-functional requirements as part of overall design
• Perform lifecycle management activities
What you'll get in return.
• 25 days annual leave
• Contributory pension scheme, Bupa health care, Cycle to work scheme & other benefits
• Generous training opportunities tailored to your career goals
• Free soft drinks, newspapers and fruit all available in our “break out” rooms.
• Great social activities: regular board gaming sessions, football (with an international football
tournament once a year), fitness groups, running teams, and many more.
If you are interested to learn more about this role, please submit your CV via the "Apply" function