£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits + up to 14% pension
about 2 months ago
You will take the lead role in delivering and improving the business’s information security policies, ISO standards and related business processes (Risk Management, Incident Management, and Problem Management).
What we are looking for
• Experience of implementing security within a diverse technical environment
• High attention to detail and an analytical approach
• Knowledge of the latest information security threats & vulnerabilities, and appropriate counter measures
• A proven understanding of best practices for Incident handling, security investigation processes and techniques
• Understanding, or prior experience, of delivering ISO compliance or managing an ISMS
• Prioritisation and time management skills
• Effective communication and documentation skills
• Experience with internal / external Security and Governance audits.
• Exceptional interpersonal, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
• Experience working in an equivalent security related role, though attitude and approach is more important than experience
• IT or Security related degree or relevant industry qualifications such as CompTIA Security+
Liaising and working closely with teams across Europe, as part of a global security team, you will ensure that our local processes and policies adhere to group standards and co-ordinate all UK based organisational security processes. You will work directly with stakeholders in the UK and Germany to ensure there is a continuous improvement of internal processes.
You will support the business in internal and external Audits. You will ensure that gaps, risks and improvements are identified, appropriately recorded and communicated, and closed.
This role includes regular European travel and the candidate will be required to operate in a matrix environment, with reporting lines into both Local and International teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Defining, implementing and recording all local processes relevant to the Group ISMS and central security policies
• Work closely with the international teams in Germany and Spain to ensure a common approach to IS
• Resolving issues and queries, escalating as appropriate
• Continuously looking for improvements in both tooling and processes to better deliver secure services
• Identifying, testing and implementing process and tooling improvements
• Developing and leading assurance activities across an agreed range of technologies/controls.
• Supporting the Operations Teams in the identification and ongoing monitoring of specific security risks and KPIs
• Producing management information and reporting (KPIs, analysis)
• Supporting annual external audits as required
• Providing training and supporting documentation to other business areas around our processes
What you'll get in return.
• 25 days annual leave
• Contributory pension scheme, Bupa health care, Cycle to work scheme & other benefits
• Generous training opportunities tailored to your career goals
• Free soft drinks, newspapers and fruit all available in our “break out” rooms.
• Great social activities: regular board gaming sessions, football (with an international football
tournament once a year), fitness groups, running teams, and many more.
For a more in depth chat or to submit an application, hit apply!