£35000 - £45000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
We are looking for an exceptional PHP Web Developer to join a team producing cutting-edge software for a range of big brands. You'll get to build state-of-the-art products based upon the latest technologies as well as working with a sociable and dynamic team.
The experience we need
• Core PHP 7 and MySQL knowledge, with CMS platform experience (there's not a particular platform preference here although Craft, Drupal, Jekyll would all be preferable)
• Generic coding skills (OO design, Design Patterns, Clean Coding, Testing Techniques)
• Passion for problem-solving, readiness to take ownership and drive solutions to problems
• Keen interest in emerging technologies, learning new languages and skills
• Tooling; Docker, Gulp, Git / Git Flow
You will work alongside the Technical Director, Technical Lead and Digital Project Managers as part of the small and skilled technical team designing and building sites for a range of clients, from large corporate blue-chips, to some of the UK's most exciting Challenger brands. The role is split between hands-on website development and managing the development team to ensure the highest quality of work is delivered.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate strong architecture and development skills and a readiness to take ownership of delivering end-to-end. Strong communication skills, are a must on this one, as you're likely to be client facing, and you'll have plenty of input into bigger picture, agency stuff.
What you'll get in return.
• 25 days annual leave, an optional, additional 5 days unpaid holiday annual bonus scheme
• Contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme & other benefits
• Generous training opportunities tailored to your career goals
• Free soft drinks, newspapers and fruit all available in our “break out” rooms.
• Great social activities, early finish Friday and early finish once a month!
If you are interested to learn more about this role, please submit your CV via the "Apply" function