The experience we need.
- Comprehensive experience working in a senior position as PR Manager / Media Relations Manager within financial services
- Experience managing a small team, as well as handling and coordinating with external agencies when needed
- Experience planning, executing and handling corporate media relations programmes
- The ability to act as a key spokesperson and be confident in representing the Group at industry events, speaking with an engaging, confident manner
- Experience building, defining and implementing corporate PR strategies on a national, regional and local scale
- A black book of key press contacts at your fingertips as well as an engaged and extensive professional network
- Crisis management and management of sensitive issues
As Senior Media Relations Manager you’ll report into the Head of Media Relations and manage several Media Relations Managers. You will work to plan and deliver on external communications strategy and advise on key corporate announcements, working both proactively and reactively. You’ll offer guidance on media and PR related issues, upkeep stakeholder engagement, and take the lead on developing PR campaigns and influencing business decisions.
This award-winning bank pride themselves on putting their customer first and rewarding their employees well for all their hard work. They have an excellent reputation and have a focus on digital innovation, ensuring that they continue to offer a great customer experience.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary
- 4% cash benefit
- 10% bonus
- 28 days holiday
- Great pension scheme + more
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.