£20000 - £30000 per annum
12 days ago
This company have over 800 retail stores within the UK and are consider a leading Healthcare business with an excellent reputation. This position for a Content and Communications Manager will be based within their internal recruitment function, based in Cornwall.
As the in-house recruitment team the mission is to connect talented professionals with their growing number of stores across the UK & ROI. We are seeking a creative and experienced Content & Communications Manager to join our Communications & Engagement Team to help us strategise and deliver innovative recruitment marketing campaigns and supply us with engaging content for targeted audiences.
-Conceptualizing and strategizing recruitment marketing campaigns (in partnership with other members of the team)
-Researching and writing clear and engaging content for targeted audiences
- Documenting and sharing success stories using a variety of media
- Supporting with social media activity
The experience we need.
-A confident and accurate content writer with a keen eye for detail
-Understanding of brand identity and tone of voice
- Experience using CRM platforms and automated marketing tools
- Creative – able to deliver innovative recruitment marketing solutions
- Strong team work ethic, but also self-motivated & driven
- Strong communication skills
-MIcrosoft software skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- 3-4+ years experience in a similar role
Brilliant if you also have:
- Photography / Video / Editing skills
- Graphic Design skills (using Adobe Creative Cloud)
What you’ll get in return.
The salary for this role will be Circa £30,000, lots of extra benefits and opportunity for flexible working for certain candidates.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Mark a call.