The experience we need.
- Demonstrated experience as Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Manager in the luxury travel industry
- You’ll have a solid understanding of PPC, SEO, and organic and paid social media, and know how best they can be used in order to drive brand engagement – technical experience isn’t an absolute necessity for this one, but it would be advantageous!
- Both a creative and analytical mindset with the ability to think in an integrated way
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written, with top copywriting skills and creative flair
- Knowledge of analytical tools, CRM systems and web management software (Google Analytics, Hubspot, Wordpress preferred)
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will have a diverse and dynamic role, leading on marketing strategy and working closely with the Director of the business. You’ll work to improve the customer’s digital journey and increase both web traffic and brand awareness through CRM, social media, web management and company blog posts. This is a great opportunity for someone mad about data-driven digital marketing and looking for a hands-on role, with plenty of scope to have your say and a tangible effect on this growing business!
Based in beautiful West London this company have well established roots and are looking to freshen things up with a rebrand and transformed approach to marketing and comms. This is a friendly and collaborative close-knit team who have bright plans for the future, and are looking for the right person to join the family long term!
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary of up to £40k
- Hands on working environment with lots of potential to make the role your own
- Opportunity for flexible or part time working for the right candidate (4 working days minimum)
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.