* We're looking for someone for an immediate start and to join the team for 20-40 days on a freelance basis *
The experience we need.
- Proven experience as a planner / senior planner in an agency environment or in-house for a retailer or FMCG brand.
- Expeirence gathering insights from research activity and an ability to find out the "what if?" and present what's really interesting/important.
- You'll be commercially savvy amd be able to take those important insights and put together a slick deck to present to senior stakeholders as global brand level.
- Expeirence working on innovation, retail insights or shopper marketing will be a huge bonus
- Experience building and developing CRM plans in a data planning, research and analytics environment might also be relevant (although the work you'll be doing isn't CRM).
- You’ll be data literate and have a sound understanding of the ways in which data can be utilised to underpin client strategy
- Strong communicator and presenter of compelling insights / strategic thinking.
- You must be immediately available (or as good as)
The Senior Planner / Senior Strategist role will report into the Strategy Director and work on an exciting new innovation project for a tech company in the retail sector.
This award-winning agency have big plans and are currently expanding across the globe, making this a very exciting time to join. They offer a supportive environment and a strong vision to continue paving the way within data activation for international clients.
What you’ll get in return.
- Day rate of £250-£400/day depending on experience
- Opportunity to work with well-known brands
- Excellent location in the city centre
- Great working environment
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call