This life science not-for-profit offers the successful Project Manager comprehensive flexi-time working.
The experience we need.
- A degree or higher in a life science subject
- Experience editing and collating digital content is hugely beneficial
- Experience organising or partaking in medical events is a big plus
- A passion for engaging with the medical community and the general public to promote awareness of life science
- Preferably, but not essentially, experience working with scientific committees
- Experience working closely with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- To be a self-starter: you won't be hand held in this role so you need to have the confidence to work autonomously.
As Project Manager, you'll work closely with committees of life science specialists to develop content and marketing initiatives that will engage with scientists, students and the general public. You'll coordinate and contribute to the content of a specialist life science website that aims to educate and inspire. You'll work closely with the academic and medical community to promote best practice and further engage with undergraduates and the general public. You will partake in medical conferences, encouraging attendance, organising speakers and aiding membership participation.
This charitable life science society do great work within the medical sector and have a tangible impact on society.
What you’ll get in return.
You'll get a salary of c£28-30k with flexi-time working, fantastic holiday, pension and other great benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.