Over the past 2 years my client has been on one of the most visionary digital transformation journeys of any company within Financial Services and they continue to move towards being a “Digital First” organisation.
My client is currently recruiting an Active Directory (AD) Consultant to join their team. Do you have experience of managing and delivering change in Active Directory services, especially in a large multinational organisation?
Are you passionate about providing a high quality, cost appropriate services to customers.
It's a great opportunity to operate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), working closely with external clients, vendor partners and internal service specialists. You will be responsible for a virtual team of AD SME's and Analysts and managing provision of outsourced AD support services. Also, you will support the BAU Service Owner team where required in the day to day management of those Office 365 services which have been released into production to date.
What does the day to day look like?
- Performing audits using AD toolkits and native tools to identify security risks
- Designing elements of AD infrastructure, including; design and implementation of Group Policy, DNS and DHCP
- Identifying any technical and service risks and ensuring risk mitigation plans are in place
- Reviewing proposed changes that will impact or have the potential to impact the service provided
- Providing guidance to projects to ensure new services provide a solid value proposition while ensuring supportability and alignment with standards
- Ensuring that the requirements for ongoing support aligned to agreed SLA's and service targets are identified and appropriately addressed by projects
- Proven technical knowledge and experience of implementing and managing complex IT services, particularly in relation to Active Directory and DNS
- Strong understanding of architecture and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units
- Experience of managing teams and delivering through matrix organisational structures
- Strong experience of supplier management and the management of outsourced services
- Strong record of operational success managing Microsoft Active Directory services including outstanding up-time and through-put
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer preferable – experience with Active Directory Federation Services, Forefront Identity Manager, PKI, Windows Azure
- Strong scripting skills, i.e Powershell or VB script, a must
- £50,000 - £55,000
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme