The Digital Media Campaign Manager will really understand bought / paid digital media as well as SEO, and will be confident dealing with senior stakeholders, thinking strategically and driving the best results from your agencies via the brand's SEO and PPC channels. You’ll also be given the opportunity to get heavily involved in paid social activity as the team looks to do more and more of this.
The experience we need.
- A proven background in PPC and/or SEO - we're not after someone super technical (it’s OK if you are though), but someone who understands how PPC & SEO work together
- Experience in planning successful search marketing campaigns based on interpreting data, and communicating the most important bits
- Ideally working for a big brand or corporate environment (or a digital media / PPC / SEO agency who works with big brand clients)
- Confident reporting on results and presenting strategic ideas to senior stakeholders
- Experienced (or capable of) managing an external digital media agency
- Experience or an interest in learning paid social is a bonus
A fast-paced Digital Media Campaign Manager role - this would suit somebody who is a PPC Executive, PPC Manager, SEO Executive or SEO Manager, or a blend of the two, working for an agency or in house currently. You don't have to be an expert in both as the agencies you'll manage are some of the best, but if you understand SEO or PPC and you are a strategic thinker, you should be able to manage both in this environment. The Digital Media Campaign Manager will manage a digital media budget in the £millions and you’ll get to work on some large and important product and brand positioning campaigns which will utilise paid media and SEO as key marketing channels.
You'll be managing the company's external digital agency as well as in-house studio, so an adaptable nature and people management / stakeholder skills is key here. Banking or Financial Services experience is a bonus but isn't essential.
A well-known, national brand who have an excellent internal culture, and great brand values. They're a large organisation with lots of opportunity and they're digital team is growing. There's a clear path for progression here and lots of training and development. They are very customer-driven, which comes from the CEO directly. You'll be working in a dynamic working environment with very little red tape, where big ideas are allowed to flourish and you can gets lots done.
What you’ll get in return.
- £31,500 - £40,000
- Excellent pension
- Bonus of 10% or more depending on performance
- Lots of other great benefits, some financial, and ongoing career development, training and an excellent work culture.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.