This is a new position within our client’s business and will allow the successful candidate to join a well-loved brand, who are currently going through a very exciting, high-profile growth period. This role will allow the successful candidate to take ownership of this organisation’s web and marketing analytics.
The experience we need.
- Solid experience with web analytics.
- Experience with multi-touch data-driven attribution tools.
- Well-versed in performance marketing; PPC, Display, Paid Social etc.
- Good understanding of website tagging and implementation, ideally using Google Suite.
- Previous experience in a B2C setting.
- Experience building reports using data visualisation tools.
- Excellent experience of MS Office and MS Excel.
- An effective communicator, someone comfortable with stakeholder liaison and can hit the ground running within a new role.
A national, heritage British gaming and sporting organisation, with an extremely passionate team. This business is currently undergoing an exciting growth period and is the #1 organisation within this field. They’re offering a great working culture, work-life balance and more!
A fantastic opportunity to indulge your analytical know-how within this growing business. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking ownership of the web and marketing analytics for the business and will be working cross departmentally to amend any tagging, tracking or reporting issues. You will also produce insightful marketing dashboards, take the lead on testing and analysing the output of performance the marketing teams. You will be the leader in analytics and will remain on-the-ball with the latest technology and tools to ensure optimum processes.
What you’ll get in return.
- Work life balance tailored to your needs (this is a full-time).
- Good access to rail and bus links.
- 33 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holiday.
- Long-term illness pay.
- Many more.
How to apply.
If this role sounds of interest, then please click the button right away!
For more info on this, or similar roles – please call Rhiannon.