The experience we need.
- Previous experience working as an Account Director or Senior Account Director at a digital / tech or marketing agency.
- A strong background in digital campaigns with a decent knowledge of digital builds (but they have a great team of digital project managers so we're not after a techie).
- The bravery and drive to speak to potential new clients about their business problems, and to ask the right question, as well as the ability to propose tailored solutions through digital marketing and tech. This is about building digital propositions for big brands and getting them long-term results, not just getting them to say yes to building a new website (for example).
- Experienced devloping client briefs, working on strategy and managing some delivery via internal tech, planning and creative teams.
- A proactive approach to winning new work from lapsed clients, willingness to approach news ones, and to also get involved with pitches.
- A positive, ambitious person who wants to make a real difference and grow with the agency.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate. You will be a client development focused Senior Account Director so you need to be up for the challenge, you won't just get passed a load of accounts to manage, but with that comes the opportunity to earn greater rewards and to eventually grow a team to service the accounts that you on board (some account may also be passed on to the wider client services team, it's kind of up to you).
A very successful and ambitious digital marketing agency who are looking to continue their trajectory and year-on-year growth. This is an opportunity to join a truly creative and empowering digital agency where everybody has a voice and great ideas are actively encouraged. They reward their staff regularly and the work is varied and exciting. They have a great client list as well. This is also a role that will make a huge and positive impact to the agency, and the team. If you're a Senior Account Director looking for a role with high visibility, then this is the role for you.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £50k depending on experience (possible wiggle room for the right person), plus a half-yearly bonus, possible additional incentives for new business TBC) and other great benefits.
- A rare opportunity to join an agency who are well-established but are still young and agile enough to allow you to craft your own destiny.
- A really great internal culture and a genuine team environment.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.