The experience we need.
We’re looking for someone with who thinks in an integrated way, having earned their stripes as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director in a respected marketing agency. You’ll also have the following experience:
- Outstanding delivery skills; able to plan, manage and deliver impressive marketing campaigns in accordance with client briefs
- Taken responsibility for the profitability, growth and direction of multiple accounts, whilst up-keeping brilliant client relationships
- Managed multi-channel marketing campaigns, creative production and print production for large brands, and have the knowledge and understanding to be able to pose the right questions to creative clients, and brief teams accordingly
- Ability to make an impact on the agency’s vision for the future at a senior level
- Maintain excellent communication with internal teams in order to ensure the smooth running of client projects
The Account Director role reports to a Client Partner / Group Account Director and sits across the three main pillars of the agency, which includes insight-led strategic marketing & CRM, creative services, and print. They have a healthy stable of clients in each pillar, some of which the agency supports in all three areas.
The Account Director will play a leading role in the conversion of existing clients from one pillar to the other two. We are not looking for a sales person, this is a role for an experienced, credible, multidisciplinary marketing Account Director who is comfortable consulting the C-suite of global brands and uncovering opportunities to help those brands in other areas of their marketing mix.
You’ll be an authoritative figure in the agency, leading on marketing strategy for household name clients whilst maintaining existing relationships and maximising opportunities for business. You will be a trusted partner and have a good deal of seniority in the agency, ensuring campaigns are managed end to end and budgets and timelines are adhered to.
This is your chance to join an established and growing marketing agency with office all over the globe, and are they are continuing to expand. Their client list speaks for itself and boasts a number of big brand names across automotive, retail, fmcg and tech sectors.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary of between £42,000 - £47,500
- Excellent working culture with a great work/life balance
- Opportunity for international travel
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.