The experience we need.
We’re looking for someone with who thinks in an integrated way, having earned their stripes at Group Account Director / Client Partner / Business Director level in a respected marketing agency. You’ll also have the following experience:
- Outstanding client developer, strategic and delivery skills
- Proven track record delivering growth from your client base through excellent relationship building, client consultation and pitching for new business within an existing client base
- Managed multi-channel marketing campaigns, creative production and print production for large brands, and have the knowledge and understanding to be able to pose the right questions to creative clients, and brief teams accordingly
- Ability to make an impact on the agency’s vision for the future at a senior level
- An inspirational leader to Account Directors, SAMs, AMs and AEs alike.
The Client Partner / Group Account Director role reports to a the Head of Client Services and sits across the three main pillars of the agency, which includes insight-led strategic marketing & CRM, creative services, and print. They have a healthy stable of clients in each pillar, some of which the agency supports in all three areas.
The Client Partner / Group Account Director will lead a team who are responsible for the conversion of existing clients from one pillar to the other two. We are not looking for a sales person, this is a role for an experienced, credible, multidisciplinary marketing Client Partner / Group Account Director who is comfortable consulting the C-suite of global brands and uncovering opportunities to help those brands in other areas of their marketing mix.
You’ll be an authoritative figure in the agency, leading on a plethora of brand strategy, customer engagement and creative campaigns for household name clients whilst maintaining existing relationships and maximising opportunities for business. You will be a trusted partner and have a good deal of seniority in the agency.
This is your chance to join an established and growing marketing agency with office all over the globe, and are they are continuing to expand. Their client list speaks for itself and boasts a number of big brand names across automotive, retail, fmcg and tech sectors.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary in the region of £75,000 (potentially some wiggle room for the right person too!)
- Excellent working culture with a great work/life balance
- Opportunity for international travel
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!