The experience we need.
You will be a university graduate or a Junior Designer with 1 or 2 years experience;
- You will be Creative and innovative thinker with the confidence to think differently
- Have working knowledge of using various CAD programs (Cinema 4D, Solidworks, Kasemake or AG/CAD)
- Proficient understanding of using Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign)
- Based in and around the Leicestershire area
- You will be a Clear communicator to ensure designs are conveyed to clients effectively
- You will have degree in Product, Industrial Design or equivalent and be able to provide a creative portfolio with examples of various projects and work
The company will provide further training and development to ensure the successful candidate will progress within the business to become fully self-sufficient and become an invaluable asset to the team. Day to day you will report to the Design Manager and be involved in taking detailed client briefs, meeting with clients and key stakeholders, creating technical CAD drawings, rendering CAD designs and liaising with various departments to ensure clear and concise delivery of final designs.
This creative business has been thriving in the market for over 20 years and are specialist in digital and creative marketing concepts. With a portfolio of regenerating some of the most innovative brands across the globe the agency prides themselves on being market leaders in their sector. The family feel culture and vibrant office space enjoys
What you’ll get in return.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience, but please note this is a junior appointment.
- Great company culture and work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Development and training to achieve personal and professional goal
How to apply.
If you are searching for a role with a company who are providing a platform the flourish and grow then please apply using the field provided on this page.