The experience we need.
- 3+ years of commercial full-stack web development experience, either for a consumer brand or having worked for a marketing / digital agency
- Fluency in HTML5 & CSS and experience building a website using WordPress is a must!
- Plenty of experience developing custom code, plugins, modules and/or themes themselves and not just installing third party plugins
- Experience in bug fixing and improving performance of pages
- Experience of working as part of an agile team, across a range of fast moving projects
As the successful Full-stack Developer (HTML / PHP / WordPress) you will be sat within a small, dedicated team and will have huge scope to build on your experience, working on a wide variety of demanding, high spec projects. Your main role will be to help consolidate and migrate content and functionality across from some of their existing Drupal sites into a new, secure, well-optimised, easy to maintain WordPress website.
As well as delivering large scale web projects, you will be helping to scope and build bespoke functionality; you will conduct code reviews; help test applications before release; and make smaller feature updates and bug fixes to existing systems.
A national Charity, with exciting growth plans and some great campaigns lined up for 2020. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to make a real difference, and who are up for pushing boundaries. We’re looking for a developer who wants to make a real difference, and have plenty of autonomy in their role.
What you’ll get in return.
The opportunity to sit in a lead development role, and really shape the future of an established charity!
A competitive salary, flexible working hours and family-feel culture
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call Emma Whitting on 01173178103.