The experience we need.
- You will need to be an established Senior Account Manager within a creative, branding or integrated marketing agency environment.
- Strong client development experience, with solid experience in pitching and presenting to clients and building client strategy
- Exceptional organisational, planning and time-keeping skills are required, as well as a talent for spotting opportunities and developing your accounts.
- A true passion for brands and creativity, and a desire to work for one of Bristol's best creative agencies.
You will be an integral part of the team, a highly respected Senior Account Manager who will work with a brand-new client as well as other key clients on their portfolio, so there will be plenty of variety in this role. There is real client growth opportunity, so we're after someone who's strategic and commercially minded.
Whilst you will be working closely with your Account Director, you will also need a high level of independence and be able to hit the ground running on big brand development and marketing projects. You'll also be directly managing an Account Executive on the team, so leadership and delegation experience is similarly important.
One of the most respected creative agencies in Bristol, who genuinely push the boundaries to come up with clever, witty, creative concepts which wow clients and their customers. They have a very strong internal culture which breeds creativity and entrepreneurial thinking.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary, higher than the usual market rate, with the opportunities to progress quickly too.
- The opportunity to work on some of the worlds biggest brands.
- The opportunity to work with some of the best creatives in the country.
- If you work here then you'll find it very hard to leave - it's that good!
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.