The experience we need.
- Experience as an Account Executive or similar, working on creative projects - ideally with experience of FMCG, branding or packaging projects but that really would be bonus.
- You should have a good understanding of the processes involved in managing a creative or branding project from start to finish. You may not have done all of those things, but you'll know how to approach a creative brief and how to support delivery through the creative studio.
- You will hopefully have experience briefing designers / creative studios, or have worked very close to a creative studio.
- A desire to get stuck in, learn lots and very quickly, and to ultimately push for a promotion to account manager in the coming year or so.
Joining as an Account Executive in this agency will be a fantastic step in your career. A brilliant agency who bring unique opportunities, you will have the chance to gain invaluable experience, working towards managing your own accounts, managing projects from start to finish and working with highly talented creatives, on top tier branding projects for well known consumer brands. There is lots of room to progress here and the path is there for you to grow a team around you moving forwards.
An exceptional branding agency with global FMCG clients. They're a really nice bunch who have each other's backs, and the vibe is relaxed yet ambitious. There are no big egos, just a highly creative culture where everybody pulls together to do the very best work. Flexible working and an amazing portfolio of branding and packaging work are some of the other non-financial perks.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary bracket of £20,000-£25,000 dependant on experience
- Bonus of up to 10% of your salary
- The opportunity to be a valued member of a team, in a hugely ambitious agency
- Great location, easily commutable from all surrounding areas
- Training, development and progression opportunities
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.