The experience we need.
- Previous experience in a 2nd line Support Manager / Helpdesk Manager / Service Desk Manager role, or perhaps you've been a campaign manager who uses digital marketing or CRM campaign management tools and what's a change of scenery.
- You must have experience with tools such as Adobe Campaign, Alterian, ExactTarget or similar.
- Experience of CMS's (you know how to upload content to a CRM sytstem and set up email templates, and can troubleshoot an end user's issues - either they're doing it wrong or the application is borken, you'll know how to find out which it is and help find a solution).
- A desire to adapt and gain knowledge across a multitude of campaigns tool, applications and CMS's.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to progress your career within a growing tech support team.
This is a 2nd line Support Manager / Helpdesk Manager / Service Desk Manager role in a fast-paced environment, but with a friendly, collaborative and supportive team around you. They will also invest in growing your knowledge and skills across all of the latest marketing tech applications.
You'll be comfortable receiving receiving queries from 1st line support teams and solving customers' problems across a broad range of applications (Alterian, Adobe Campaign, etc etc) but chances are, if you know one of the aforementioned applications then you can provide support for the others.
The Support Mnaager will also play a role in educating the 1st line support teams so that reoccurring issues can be dealt with by them and only the more complex issues reach the 2nd line support team.
You'll get lots of training and support in this role so for the right candidate, you'll quickly become an expert in the full set of tools. This is a great career opportunity!
A highly respected digital marketing / CRM agency with a growing team, a great working environment, and good career progression. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking people who want to stay ahead of the curve and do some really great work.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary and good benefits
- On the job training and the chance to gain accreditation with industry recognised campaign tools
- Plenty of room for quick progression if you're keen to develop your career
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.