This is a new position within our client’s business and will allow the successful candidate to join a well-loved brand, who are currently going through a very exciting, high-profile growth period. This role will allow the successful candidate to support a growing design team in producing high quality design across a huge variety of channels.
The experience we need.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience design experience gained from in-house or agency.
- Working use of HTML and CSS.
- Experience editing video and animation using After Effects / Premier Pro.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- An excellent portfolio.
- An effective communicator.
A national, heritage British gaming and sporting organisation, with an extremely passionate team. This business is currently undergoing an exciting growth period and are the #1 organisation within this field. They’re offering a great working culture, work-life balance and more!
A fantastic opportunity to exhibit your creative flair within this growing business. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting a team responsible for producing high-quality design across email / social / digital display / print and more!
What you’ll get in return.
- Work life balance tailored to your needs (this is a full-time).
- 33 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holiday.
- Long-term illness pay.
- Many more.
If this role sounds of interest, then please click the button right away!
For more info on this, or similar roles – please call Rhiannon