The experience we need.
In order to be successful as Digital Design Assistant you will be:
- A solid creative all-rounder, you’ll have a background in graphic design and further experience producing and editing motion, video and photography for use on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- You’ll have worked for a consumer facing, corporate brand as Digital Designer or Creative Assistant, and be familiar with working in alignment with brand guidelines (whilst also flexing your creativity!)
- Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite, using Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects to design, produce, shoot and edit creative
- Copywriting experience would be beneficial
- Ability to work well as part of a team and adjust your design in relation to constructive feedback
- Applicants from both agency and in-house backgrounds welcome – although this is a corporate brand, they have a relaxed, “agency style” of working and an excellent culture
As Digital Design Assistant you will produce engaging creative for use on various social media platforms in order to increase brand engagement and enhance the company’s reputation. You will work closely with the studio team in order to create digital design, motion, video and photography that tell compelling stories and work in tandem with digital communications. This is a really exciting, diverse role that will allow you the creative freedom to pitch your own ideas and bring them to life through the use of animated gifs, infographics, cinemagraphs, timelapse, video and more!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a big bank who are leading the way in digital and customer experience. It’s a hugely exciting time to join the team as they continue to build their own in-house studio and creative capabilities, with an agile working environment and hands on approach.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and remote working options
- 4% cash benefit
- 10% bonus
- 28 days holiday
- Great pension scheme + more
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.