The agency are incredibly busy, with a lot lined up for 2020, and so are looking to grow across different areas of the business. This is a really exciting time to join!
The experience we need.
- 3 years + experience within a similar PR, content, or social media agency
- Solid experience in running multiple social media campaigns, building social media communities and dealing with influencer relations
- Experience in writing press releases, dealing with media contacts and organising press events
- Solid Excel, Word, PowerPoint and experience in using additional packages / tools on line
- A self-starter and confident, self-motivated person who works well with larger teams
- Good attention to detail, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
As the agency's PR & Social Media Account Manager you’ll report into an Account Director and work closely with the client service and team, supporting with a number of core consumer accounts on a daily basis. You'll be managing multiple PR and Social Media client campaigns, researching and writing press release, overseeing client briefings, pitching news stories into international media and reporting back on all projects.
As the agency are still relatively small, there's a unique opportunity here to nurture and develop your own client accounts and make a real difference! There will also be new business opportunities, so we need someone who is confident enough to get involved with preparing and delivering pitches, too.
An small, family-feel PR, Social & Digital agency with an excellent reputation, a great team and work environment and fantastic development opportunities. They're based in Bath and offer a good work, life balance. The career prospects are excellent and the agency is doing extremely well so the place is nice and busy. This is a role for someone pro-active, who can think strategically and work well as part of a collaborative PR & Social / Content team.
What you’ll get in return.
- Excellent career progression.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
- Opportunity for international travel
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma Whitting a call.