The Marketing Manager role is a key hire for us, and our objectives are simple: To win more business with clients UK-wide; to attract the best talent for our own business; and to acquire and retain the best candidates for our clients’ job opportunities.
We’re respected by those that know us (our Net Promoter Score is 76 compared to the recruitment industry average of 24!) and we’re great at nurturing and retaining clients once we’ve onboarded them. However, we need a Marketing Manager who can support our business development activity and help us become the go-to recruitment brand for Marketing & PR, Data & Insight, Digital, Technology and Creative sectors, nationally.
You’ll plan, create, execute, analyse and report on all marketing activity. Digital Marketing expertise is essential, as is knowledge of offline marketing in the world of professional services and B2B.
We’ll agree an appropriate marketing budget when you start, and the better the results that we get from our marketing activity, the more we can look to invest. We expect the scope of this role to grow in line with your success, so this is an opportunity that will be shaped by you.
The experience we need:
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following (not an exhaustive list):
- B2B marketing for a recruitment agency or professional services business
- Writing and presenting a marketing communications plan, including the setting and delivery of short, medium and long-term goals.
- Lead generation – we don’t mind which channels you use; we just want to keep the phone ringing and our meetings calendar well-stocked!
- Paid social for B2B marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and other channels that you know can get results for a business like ours)
- Email marketing and other ways to engage with existing clients and candidates.
- Writing and producing compelling content which engages with our target audiences, be that via the written word or otherwise. Bonus points if you can shoot and produce video content for web and social.
- Using a CMS to upload and edit content, to add forms and build landing pages (coding skills are not required).
- Building strong interpersonal relationships and to uncover the interesting stories, industry insights and the personalities within our business to facilitate a narrative which sets our business apart from the competition.
- Attending/managing events, industry awards, and other networking opportunities.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would also be useful.
Our Marketing Manager will be driven by the commercials but creative and flexible in their approach – much like the rest of the people in our agency.
What you’ll get in return:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working policy
- Part-time or full-time hours – we’re open to a discussion
How to apply:
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give John a call.