The experience we need.
- You’ll be working as a 3D Designer and have experience creating various 3D solutions for consumer facing clients, having taken control over the full lifecycle of design from concept to completion
- A diverse portfolio which includes a range of 3D Design such as POS, display, spatial, retail, motion and exhibitions
- Full proficiency in 3D Studio Max and Adobe Creative Suite; AutoCAD/Inventor would be advantageous but not essential
- Able to plan, execute and present your ideas in an engaging and convincing way, demonstrating their relevance to client briefs and adjusting your design in accordance with feedback
- It goes without saying that you’ll have an excellent eye for top quality creative, keeping up to date with the latest trends and always striving for the edge on competitors
This is an excellent opportunity for a 3D Designer with 3D Studio Max to work with top brands and become an integral member of the creative team. Working with support from the 3D Design Manager and alongside the Client Services team you’ll take briefs and develop work in line with your interpretation of these, producing engaging creative for digital channels, print, exhibitions and experiential marketing events.
This agency work as a strategic partner to top brands in order to define and communicate their positioning, mission and engagement with target audiences. It’s a great time to join the business as they continue to lead the way in positive brand engagement, with some very exciting projects coming up!
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary of between £20-25k, with potential wriggle room for the right candidate
- Company benefits
- Great working culture
- Fantastic city centre location with excellent transport links
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.