The experience we need.
- You’ll iedally have some work experience working agency side, designing graphics for digital and/or print communications
- A well thought-through and put together portfolio which includes some demonstration of engaging creative work, showcasing your keen attention to detail and creative flair
- A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite on both Mac and PC
- Able to plan, execute and present your ideas in an engaging and convincing way, demonstrating their relevance to client briefs and adjusting your design in accordance with feedback
- You’ll have an excellent eye for top quality creative, keeping up to date with the latest trends and always looking to have the edge on competitors
This is an excellent opportunity for a budding Junior Designer to work with top brands and join a welcoming, friendly team. Working with the support of senior members of staff you’ll take briefs and develop work in line with your interpretation of these, producing engaging creative for digital channels and learning how to source and supplement this with external resources as needed.
This agency work as a strategic partner to great brands in order to define and communicate their positioning, mission and engagement with target audiences. It’s a great time to join the business as they continue to lead the way in positive brand engagement, with some very exciting projects coming up!
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary
- Great opportunity for career progression
- Company benefits
- Supportive and friendly working culture
- Fantastic city centre location with excellent transport links
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.