The experience we need.
- Must have some commercial experience in a similar role i.e. Business Analyst, Product Analyst, Product Manager, Digital Project Manager or similar Product Design role. You could also have been a developer who has realised that you enjoy solution design more than coding.
- You may be a Business Analyst with experience in an offline setting, but you’ll ideally come from a digital / web / mobile app or similar tech product setting
- Must have a good understanding of digital products and writing briefs or specifications for product design / technical solutions
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within digital solution design or potentially looking to step away from the development side and look at the functional and digital solutions team instead. You’ll work alongside the Business Analyst and design and development team, write up/assist in writing briefs and translate your findings, in order to determine an effective solution that will meet the client’s specification. You will also ensure the completion of analytical, development, testing and deployment tasks for software features.
This is an ever-growing digital agency that has a global client base. They are a happy office that offer great training and development opportunities. They are a social bunch and host regular team socials, free lunchtime fitness and relaxation sessions and fun night / days out. They also offer a cycle to work scheme with secure cycle parking.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary, depending on experience
- Lots of training an development opportunities
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 – plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Profit share scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Private medical insurance
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Phoebe Orchard a call on 0117 317 8108.