The experience we need.
In order to be successful as Creative Copywriter, you will have:
- Ideally 4-5 years’ experience as a Copywriter, working either client or agency side (although applications from super Juniors are welcomed).
- Excellent copy skills and attention to detail.
- A visually literate approach to your work; you will be familiar with picture and video as well as written content and have the know how to match image and word in order to tell an engaging narrative.
- A creative, conceptual approach, always willing to try new things and offer a fresh perspective
- Experience in the fundraising/charity sector is by no means essential - but an empathetic attitude and a passion for the industry is!
As Creative Copywriter you will come up with exciting concepts and deliver on copy for adverts, video and social media, writing for various charitable organisations. You will work alongside in-house editors and have the creative license to storyboard, produce and edit your own ideas in line with brand objectives. The copy you produce will sit alongside video ads, as text and as voice-overs.
This production company work with some of the biggest charity organisations across both the UK and worldwide, producing top digital content for their clients. The business has a great working culture and offer a supportive, collaborative environment, with ample opportunity to get stuck in, upskill, and learn from the best.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, plus one extra day off on a Friday each month (except December)
- Gym membership
- Fantastic working culture
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Jess a call.