The experience we need.
- Extensive experience of managing a Contact Centre Strategy (5+ years)
- Proven experience of understanding and delivering strategies
- Experience managing and delivering change is essential
- Proficient in the use of customer contact technologies including CRM, phone systems and workforce management software
- Strong project management skills
- You will have a strong background in delivering excellent customer service through a range of channels
- You will be a strong confident leader with experience in developing coaching and influencing staff
- Ability to plan, problem solve and make effective decisions to take the business forward
- You’ll be a natural relationship builder and someone who enjoys a challenge
The successful applicant will work alongside the senior leadership team and within the wider customer relations team. Your role will include.
- Leading the strategic direction of the Contact Centre
- Responsible for the development and delivery of various projects and incentives to increase customer service satisfaction
- Facilitate any transitions in the business
- Developing training and quality processes
- Analysing KPI performances with the vision for more consistent delivery
- Designing and delivering the Digital Customer Contact Strategy
- £35-44k basic salary + excellent benefits
- Some flexibility on working hours and office location due to nature of the role
- Good discounts and an unrivalled holiday entitlement
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick a call.