The experience we need.
- At least 3 years of data management experience
- Experience working with and reporting on NHS data systems would be really beneficial
- Commercial experience collating qualitative and quantitative data and insight
- Team management experience is preferable but not essential as you will have direct reports
- Demonstrable experience of data compliance within GDPR.
- Manage the production and secure delivery of all data reports and ensure compliance with GDPR
- Develop reporting methods and metrics to ensure information accuracy
- Oversee the collection of participant feedback and evaluate results
- Present analysis of how the healthcare initiative is performing.
Our client is a global leader in their field and a household name in the health sector. Their success is built on their reputation in their field and a loyal following across their subscription and online presence.
What you’ll get in return.
A company built on true values and behaviours that ensures, no two days are the same! They also offer a competitive benefits package and salary (circa £40k).
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.