The experience we need.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar creative Mid-weight Designer role
- Passionate about UI design and customer workflows
- Able to apply strong core design skills to a diverse range of projects
- Produce beautiful, well-crafted, error-free designs
- Confident liaising with clients and internal stakeholders
- Able to take direction and support more senior staff in the delivery of big projects
- Mastery of core Adobe CC packages including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
As the successful Designer, you’ll be part of a new small development led team, as the sole and lead creative. You’ll have the opportunity to speak with and learn from existing creatives in other areas of the business while working with a wide range of clients producing mainly digital UI lead artwork to a high creative standard with accuracy and to project deadlines. Being able to confidently liaise directly with clients is just as important as your creative abilities, discussing clients’ requirements helps ensure that artwork produced meets their needs and requirements and successfully adheres to brand values.
As one of the Creative Mid-weight Designers you’ll be working amongst a team of, other highly talented designers, strategists and account managers. The agency offer a competitive salary as well as the chance to work with some fantastic brands across a range of integrated, online and offline design and branding projects.
What you'll get in return.
- A great basic salary of £27-30k with benefits and fantastic central offices
- Excellent career progression
- A chance to work with an established agency to shape the design and marketing processes
- Opportunity to develop key design skills through a pivotal creative role.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Andy at Henry Nicholas.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy a call.