£27000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: + Excellent benefits
6 months ago
The experience we need.
- Digital and Direct marketing experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Experience working on large brands ideally on loyalty / customer engagement campaigns
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in a multichannel environment
- Strong sense of creative excellence
- Enthusiasm to get stuck in
- Positive attitude and ambition
The Senior Account Manager will need to be able to manage tight deadlines and prioritise work on a hugely valuable account. A background encompassing agency life will be essential as is the ability to manage and motivate across departments, a good sense of strong creative work, and the knowledge to constructively interrogate creative output while ensuring the successful delivery of work on time and to budget.
An industry leading and award winning agency, part of a larger worldwide group who are forever pushing boundaries. They have an enviable company culture and many of the team are thought leaders in their fields. Their work output puts them on them firmly on the agency map and keeps their clients coming back for more.
What you’ll get in return.
An excellent overall package including competitive basic salary and pension, life insurance, good holiday allowance including your birthday off.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.