The experience we need.
- 2 to 3 years of web development experience
- Experience with npm and task runners
- Experience with using pre-processors (SASS)
- Experience in version control (git)
This is an excellent opportunity for a budding Junior Front End Developer thats looking to transition into the mid level tier. You'll be working primarily with the CEO on updating and maintaining the existing legacy pages, and as such must be good at taking instruction, executing plans, able to work from own initiative and also advise on technical hurdles on change requests.
What you’ll get in return.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Commercial bonus scheme
- Paid for Wednesday lunch
- Supportive and friendly working culture - break out areas with games consoles, library etc.
- Fantastic city centre location with excellent transport links
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!