The experience we need
- The Project Manager must have been in a Project Management / Producer role before and will probably have in the region of 4-5 years of experience
- A marketing agency background
- You'll need to be a self starter who can simply make things happen
- You'll have a solid understanding of processes, work-flows, tools and methodologies
- You'll be able to work independently while doing all that is expected of a brilliant Project Manager – smooth and reliable processes, good documentation, and delivering amazing work, on time and within budget
- Highly collaborative approach and ability to think quickly under pressure
- Experience of delivering digital platforms, campaigns and communications on and offline
It’s the perfect opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to flex their skills and ensure internal teams deliver above and beyond client expectations. You’ll be managing big clients and end to end projects in a range of sectors, some global and some national brands. You'll be the client's delivery partner and escalation point and be responsible for project profitability, reporting and status meetings. You'll also need to ensure that creative feasibility is managed with technical teams and appropriate delivery plans are put in place.
This agency are very well regarded and are always winning awards for their work. They have a great working environment and suck up some of the South's best Marketing talent. They have clients who are household brand names and many of whom have been working with this agency for decades.
What you’ll get in return
- Excellent career prospects
- The chance to work on a wide range of projects for global clients
- A senior position within a very strong team - real visibility and accountability
- A competitive salary in the region of £45-50k
- Excellent holiday and benefits and a fun, supportive and progressive working environment
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.