The experience we need.
- Proven experience in effective content creation across print and digital
- Experience of project management
- Budget management and forecasting
- Broad marketing communications background
- Flair in content for video, audio and written
- Stakeholder management
- Passion for creative excellence
- Strong, confident communicator
- Ideally some line management of a small team
- Experience working data, insights and audience segmentation
The Content Marketing Manager will manage compelling and engaging content across web, video, podcasts, magazines and other print collateral. You'll work closely with the campaign marketing teams to bring together acquisition and retention strategies, build brand guidelines and schedule and push content across print, website and social channels with the support of agencies and 3rd party suppliers.
You'll also manage a small content team.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate marketing team to manage broad Marketing campaigns with overseas reach and recognition. They offer an enviable working environment and have scope for flexible working due to the nature of the role.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary for this role is around £43,000 + some excellent benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan at Henry Nicholas a call.