The experience we need.
- You'll have good numerical skills and an intermediate understanding of Excel is essential. You'll preferably be an experienced Excel user with a good commercial understanding
- You'll be organised and used to working to tight deadlines
- You'll have a great eye for detail
- Experience of Photoshop, InDesign and or CAD would be advantageous but is not essential
- Commercial experience of online shopping environments, such as Marketplaces would be fantastic but is not essential.
As Merchandising & Product Coordinator, you will support the product development process. You will set up new products in the ERP system and on the website using Magento. You'll monitor and adjust stock levels, set up promotions and product clearance. You will help to manage online marketplace channels such as Amazon and will create online content. You will analyse and report back on campaign performance on an ongoing basis.
A market-leader that is well established and has ambitious growth plans.
What you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary and a pivotal role in a close knit marketing team.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.