The experience we need.
- You’ll have worked your way up through packaging/branding agencies and perhaps picked up some integrated experience along the way, to include several years in a Senior Strategist role
- Experience applying design to business problems and developing client accounts
- You’ll be a creative thinker able to consider work in a lateral way and brief creatives with clarity and vision
- Confidence and gravitas to voice and present your ideas in an engaging way whilst maintaining an open mind to the opinion of others (and adapting your approach when needed)
- It goes without saying that you’ll have an immaculate attention to detail and an eye for strong packaging design and branding having worked within the FMCG industry
As Associate Strategy Director your role will support the Strategy Director and include:
- Taking the lead on both brand and creative strategy for high profile client accounts
- Analysis of the performance of work, operating at consultancy level
- Inspiring internal teams and providing perimeters for work based on client vision and objectives
- Identifying and utilising the correct tools to provide crucial customer insights
- Line management of a Mid/Senior Strategist
This multi award-winning agency has a fantastic name in the business and an impressive client list to match. They put their all into producing the best possible creative work and are proud of their collaborative and gutsy approach, offering every team member a platform for their ideas.
What you’ll get in return.
- A very competitive slaary depending on experience (ask for details) + bonus
- Personal development budget
- Inspiration workshops and tickets to creative seminars
- Flexible working options
- Private healthcare
- 23 days holiday (which increases with length of service), bank holidays and your birthday off, and a Christmas shut down period
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.