The experience we need.
- Proven experience driving consumer PR campaigns (ideally within the leisure space)
- Strong network of existing contacts within the sector
- Excellent relationship building skills - particularly with media relations and partners
- Good political awareness and judgement
- Experience in either in-house PR team or a PR agency
- Stakeholder management
- Flexibility and ability to think on your feet
- Strong, confident communicator
The PR Manager will manage two destination PR campaigns along with handling of national and regional press and media exposure.
You will establish PR campaigns and stories that really get people talking and engage with the brand. The PR Manager will develop relationships with various stakeholders and spot opportunities to promote the organisation and their work. You'll manage a budget and project manage various campaigns and ensure that stories are communicated consistently across multiple communications channels.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate PR team to manage broad PR campaigns with overseas reach and recognition. They offer an enviable working environment and have some excellent benefits on offer.
What you’ll get in return.
The salary for this role is around £35,000+ with some excellent benefits.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away! For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan at Henry Nicholas a call.