The experience we need.
- Proven experience in SQL for interrogating databases and analysing marketing campaign performance
- Experience of Tableau or similar visualisation tool would be highly advantageous
- Excellent data interpreting skills - able to pull out relevant insights and communicate then internally to the wider agency team, and to clients from time to time too
A well-known, established and highly respected CRM agency in central Bristol with a talented team of data and CRM experts, impressive offices and a growing list of household name brand clients.
You'll report to a very experienced Analytics Manager who is introducing new approaches to data analysis and insight gathering within CRM, and you'll get the chance to play a role in mentoring a junior analyst (if you'd like to - this isn't a prerequisite). You'll use SQL daily to analyse customer and campaign data and to report on campaign effectiveness, make selections, and gather actionable insights to share with wider team. There will be the opportunity to use SAS for statistical analysis later down the line as well.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £33,000 (potential wiggle room for the right experience)
- On the job training and excellent career progression with a cutting edge data driven marketing team who are going from strength to strength.
- An excellent working environment, flexible working options and lots of opportunity to develop new skills in data analysis and customer insight.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.