A unique opportunity to join a multinational business who operate in the food service market providing sustainable and innovative packaging solutions. Working with the world’s most dynamic blue-chip clients. The business has experienced year on year growth and look to expand their client services team.
The experience we need.
- Proven ability to manage and maximise an existing client base
- Ability to attract new business opportunities within packaging
- You will be clear and confident communicator with the ability to think differently
- Have working knowledge of the food service and food 2 go industry within a packaging capacity
- Based in North England (Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Hull, Newcastle or the surrounding areas)
- You will be an entrepreneurial thinker with the self-motivation to succeed
Day to day you will report to the Sales Manager and be involved in meeting with clients and key stakeholders, creating impactful presentations and working in partnership with you colleagues to provide invaluable service to your clients.
This vibrant business has been thriving in the market for over 40 years and are specialist in creative packaging concepts. With a portfolio of regenerating some of the most innovative brands across the globe the business prides themselves on being market leaders in their sector. The family feel culture and exclusive range of products gives them a real advantage in a growing market.
What you’ll get in return.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Company car or car allowance
- Great company culture and work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Development and training to achieve personal and professional goals
If you are searching for a role with a dynamic company who are providing a platform cement a long and successful career. Please click the apply button to upload your CV.