The experience we need.
- Proven experience in a CRM campaign planner or strategist role (or similar) including knowledge of email marketing, customer data, digital marketing and customer behaviour.
- Able to work with (or brief) data teams to uncover actionable insights from customer data.
- Able to understand and challenge a client brief - placing the brief within a broader business and strategic context, to get to the bottom of what is being asked.
- Ability to make recommendations, to present rationale and evidence, and to influence stakeholders to ensure understanding and buy in.
- Knowledge of CX journey mapping including segmentation, and the creation of journey architecture to fulfill segmented requirements.
A well-known, established and highly respected CRM agency in central Bristol with a talented team of data and CRM experts, impressive offices and a growing list of household name brand clients.
A great opportunity for an experienced CRM Campaign Planner, Marketing Planner, Strategist or perhaps a CRM Campaign Manager with a strategic mindset. You'll join a respected team of CRM experts and play an important role in the future of the agency.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience.
- On the job training and excellent career progression with a cutting edge data driven marketing team who are going from strength to strength.
- An excellent working environment, flexible working options and lots of opportunity to develop new skills in data analysis and customer insight.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.