The experience we need.
- A driven and tenacious proven sales professional with a strong record of winning new business
- Relevant Sales experience (preferably within an integrated marketing background)
- Knowledge of either digital or print is essential
- Sound experience of working with clients at senior level
Sourcing and winning new business accounts within integrated marketing solutions to SMEs and Blue-chip businesses
- Working in partnership with 3rd parties including a lead generation agency to build a portfolio of prospecting clients throughout 2020/2021
- This is a field based role but ideally you will be based in and around Greater Manchester
- Ensuring that accurate, up to date records of prospect contact details are maintained, ensuring these are also updated in public contacts folders(This doesn’t really add anything (more of an internal point)
- Building long standing relationships with new contacts from target organisations as relevant to working existing remit and development of business opportunities within other areas/divisions (bit of a mouthful of a sentence that I would re-word slightly to make less complex)
- Developing opportunities and securing business value from prospects by presenting structured, proposals for new initiatives
- Targeting a range of markets including e-commerce, FMCG and automotive
Our client has been successfully growing in the market for 20 years and specialise in developing various campaigns to increase brand identity and promote new product launches. The business work with some largest blue-chips across Europe, providing detailed insights into solving complex marketing challenges. Offering clients various techniques including graphics and artwork, insight and planning, analytics, content marketing, social media, web development and other creative solutions.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive Salary with industry leading benefits
- Industry leading OTE with uncapped commission
- A chance to build a successful sales team
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Nick Edgar a call on 0117 317 8103.