The experience we need.
- A strategic leadership level of understanding of SEO, PPC, Social, Affiliates and aggregators for the acquisition of new customers and leveraging existing customers. The people in your team will be able to do the crafting and you'll have a tier one agency at hand, but you will need to own the room when it comes to internal meetings about marketing, ensuring that you have complete buy in from a variety of senior stakeholders, ensuring digital is included in all overarching strategic planning. You'll need to be able to get buy in to drive changes regarding customer journeys, the tech stack and anything else relating to the on-boarding of customers - even though this looked after by a separate team.
- Proven experience working for a large brand with best in class digital marketing, ideally demonstrating positive changes that you've created and managed.
- Agency experience would also be interesting but you'll need to prove that you are ableto bring multiple stakeholders in complex organisations with you on a journey and actually get stuff done once the big ideas have been sold in.
A strategically minded, insight-driven Senior Digital Marketing Manager role managing an exceptional team. This is a huge opportunity to transform digital marketing for the brand and to make a real name for yourself. The rewards and progression opportunity here is huge. You'll manage a budget of around £7million+ and will be driving innovation amongst the team. Whatever you need in order to achieve in your role will be at your disposal. You'll have absolute buy in from the senior management team - as long as you've got the gravitas and expertise to make it happen.
A well-known Financial Services brand with a great reputation, growing product range and a bold, fun and creative approach to marketing. They won a whole host of awards off the back of their campaigns. Although an in-house marketing role, the pace and vibe within the marketing team feels similar to that of a marketing agency. It's a really exciting time for the Senior Marketing Manager to join.
What you’ll get in return.
- A competitive salary in the region of £65,000-£80,000 basic + car allowance + pension + bonus and more.
- A genuine opportunity to carve out your career and make a huge amount of positive difference for a well-known brand and their customers.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.