The experience we need.
- Minimum of a year's experience working on front-end projects
- Portfolio of examples to evidence your ability - URLs or code examples a must
- Strong ability with HTML and CSS
- A passion for UX would be fantastic
- Previous use of GIT version control would be beneficial.
As the successful front end developer, you will be sat within a growing team of digital specialists and will have huge scope to build on your experience, working on a wide variety of demanding projects for some fantastic brands.
Working with some fantastic brands, this digital agency are one of the leading agencies in the South West. With an established development team already in place they are looking to expand and bring in some fresh talent to bolster the ranks. With more and more clients and work being picked up every day, it is the perfect time to join this vibrant and exciting agency.
What you’ll get in return.
You'll get a competitive salary of £28-32k but far more importantly, your career will be set for life because you'll gain experience learning from the best, working on a range of digital projects for global brands - priceless experience.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.